Updated December 15th 2020
As from midnight on Tuesday 15th December 2020, Harlow will move into the higher alert level Tier 3. The great news is that, even in Tier 3 Leisurezone continues to remain open!
Services that remain open in Tier 3 are below and you are advised to check their opening times:-
- Both gyms remain open with social distancing and sanitising in place. You will need to book your session but please rest assured we have not yet reached full capacity so there is lots of room for you to enjoy your workout
- Both swimming pools remain open no booking required
- Swimming lessons for under 18 year olds can continue
- Vertigo adventure climbing area will remain open
- Racket sports can be booked and played in your household groups
- Children's coaching activities (such as Kangaroo Club)
Services that have to close in Tier 3 or have changed are:-
- The trampoline Park now has to close until further notice
- The softplay area now has to close until further notice
- The cafe areas are now closed, until further notice
- All fitness classes have been moved to our Wellbeats online on demand app. For those members that have gym as part of their package with us, during Tier 3, this is a free service which allows you to stream 100's of classes on demand from the Wellbeats catalogue. The app also includes fitness challenges, fit tests and nutrition and recipes. To view the benefits of the app please visit www.wellbeats.com. Access to this service can be gained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or speaking to a member of staff.
- Bronze customers can pay £5 per month to have access to the Wellbeats system referred to above by registering as advised.
- The Spa remains closed
- Please be advised that all the previous social distancing measures at the centre continue to be in operation.
- Strictly no mixing between households. Please ensure that you comply with this requirement.
- A face mask needs to be worn in the centre unless at the time you are exercising, eating or drinking.
What action do I need to take?
- If you are eligible and wish to avail yourself of the online fitness classes the as per the information above, please ensure that you register and allow a few days to go live on our system.
- If you have any sessions booked and paid for outside of your membership package as a pay as you go customer, and that area has now closed for example a trampoline park session for your children, then an alternative date can be scheduled.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and continued support, which during these difficult times is invaluable and very much appreciated.